2 evaluations Recognizes Student Difficulties: 1.00 Presents Material Clearly: 1.00
This teacher is decent to put it kindly. There are only 3 essays that count for 84% of your grade. A bunch of busy work counts for the remaining 16%. Easy grading scale however. Must attend class or get points taken off.
5th Year Senior
Fine teacher, but a little dry in the presentation. I wouldnt suggest having her at 8:00 in the morning, might be difficult staying awake.